In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 167
Online now 207 Record: 4649 (2/27/2012)
The place for inside information on the Iowa Hawkeyes
The place to discuss general topics outside of Iowa
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
You deserve an upvote for that. Thank you Maury.
"A good burn is like good sex. It's simple, to the point, and leaves your victim totally destroyed."--Kenny Drebsen
she wasn't singing. 95% of the was lip syncing or dancing to the cd. the other 5% was telling people to clap or occasionally singing "yeah" or grunting.
But yeah, I'd let her lip sync me.
Where is everyone? This place is effin dead tonight.
Anyone still up?
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports