In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 167
The place for inside information on the Iowa Hawkeyes
The place to discuss general topics outside of Iowa
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Rank the following WRs in terms of who you would like Iowa to take:
Here are my rankings:
1. Anjeus Jones--Freak athlete who has a million miles of potential.
2. Brian Lemelle--Probably the most "ready" of the four.
3. Cameron Smith--Solid prospect, but I'm not really sure he'll ever be more than a #3 or #4 guy at best.
4. D'Andre Fuller--A little on the small side. I envision Paul Chaney 2.0 when I think of Fuller in a Hawkeye uniform.
Edit: Fixed my sentence on #3. It should have said "I'm not. . ."
This post was edited by thejumper5 15 months ago
I would rank them, but they would be the exactly the same. Maybe switch Lemelle and jones...but I am honestly good with either.
Brian Lemelle - Fast, fluid athlete, great hands. #1 on the board for a reason.
Cameron Smith - Slightly less athletic, but a great route runner, and also great hands. Probably the most polished right now of all four. There's a reason he has an offer.
Anjeus Jones - Most athletic, and also the most raw. Huge potential, but will take time to achieve it.
D'Andre Fuller - Pure fallback WR. To me, MAC level talent.
my order exactly
Lemelle, Lemelle, Lemelle, Lemelle, Lemelle
I'm a fan of Fuller though, he looks like a real threat in open space
Huge Jones fan, then Lemelle, Smith, Fuller
Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.
1. Lemelle- is a playmaker...exactally what we are missing (tho I still am a believer in last years WR class)
2. Jones- His potential it worth it. I would say take him over anyone but Lemelle. We already have Mitchell, Powell, Willis, and Harris.......lets take a chance on potential
3. Smith- Smith is a safe pick. I wouldn't hate having him at all, but I would throw him at #3.....Tho I love that he has a Houston offer
4. Fuller- Strictly a fall back with Mac potential.....but then again we could have used some MAC level talent last year.
the tgraham approves this message~ the tgraham
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports